Why choose Chase Behavior Solutions Kingwood for Autism Therapy?
Our ABA therapy is simple. Although most children with Autism exhibit similar behaviors, they are all very unique individuals!
The factors that trigger their behaviors are unique. For this reason, their therapy must be based on a thorough 1 on 1 evaluation by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), utilizing the proven therapy methods of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
- A unique therapy plan is developed by our on-staff BCBA based on their initial evaluation.
- Therapy is first provided by a BCBA, and then by a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) therapist on a day to day basis.
- Our therapy services are exclusively on a 1 on 1 ratio. (1 child/1 therapist)
- In order for your child’s ABA therapy to be effective, consistency is critical. That’s why we provide parents with a mini update after each session.
- We offer monthly individual parent meetings to discuss the milestones achieved by their child, new areas to target, and guidance on how to be an integral part of the child’s ongoing therapy.
We are currently accepting applications for our full time Center Based Therapy, In-Home, and School Shadowing based ABA therapy for children ages 3 to 12.
For more information, contact us here or call us at 281-713-8789